I have handed in my second project of third year and i'm fairly happy with results, but like all my work I'm not completely satisfied. I am really glad i did a hard surface project it was really good for teaching me how i can achieve these result quickly and naturally within zbrush.

I started this week being pretty behind schedule i had to finish my retopo, and unwrapping, luckily this went pretty well so not much to say about that, except that i did it. One thing i was worried about was the bake, how are my hard surface object going to look when they are baked out. Once again i was very lucky as the baked out perfectly. so all the was next for this project was the texturing, i really wish i spent more time on texturing this as i think i could have made it even stronger final, but overall i was happy with the result. This was my first time using substance painter and i really enjoyed the process even if the software was pretty unstable on my pc in labs. I think i achieve pretty convincing results on metal and plastic.




Overall i think i did pretty well with this project. But i can't help but feel the final outcome is just a bit boring, i'm now looking in how i can make him stand out more, and give him more personality. My next project will be the blizzard character brief, which i'm excited to pull off.