So I have just finished this project and overall I am very happy with my work and the process. I started this week by just hammering home my textures. I looked a lot at the artist Daniel Orive for inspiration on the textures.
 
I was also shown by my tutor Craig the artist Yekaterina Bourykina and her texturing style, she was very helpful because she had produced work very similar to what i wanted to achieve and even showed how to go about texturing a draenei face and the kind of colours i want to pull off.



After really studying these two artists and there texturing techniques and then applying them to my model i was at a stage i was pretty happy with in my texturing.




I then decided to rig and pose my character before returning to add the final textures. I also recieved some crit from Mike Kelly at around this stage about adding pockets or something to the leg to break it up. Which I then added this and it really helped the character, i'm really glad i received this feedback.



I then made a base using the techniques I learnt over this project I was very happy with how much I did on this base in the time I had, I think really if i did this project again i would be able to achieve even more in the time given, this project really taught me what i can do with these stylised specifications. But its also made me realised that i really want to do something realistic for fmp, though i would be totally happy doing stylised for work in industry. This was my final result.