Uni has been closed or the last few days for Easter so couldn't start my guitarist till Wednesday so not enough for one blog post so I've decided to merge the two weeks. Here is the finished high-poly.
When I stared working into this character the first thing I wanted to do was make sure he had a very strong sense of weight. In his resting pose he is still very laid back, his spine very noticeably bends to an extreme. This I felt read as an over exaggerated guitarist. I made his fore arms very long again to push his alien anatomy to a extreme.


Low-poly for guitarist. I tried to be very sparing in the tris given to this character, because I knew a lot needed to go into the strings that hang on his shirt or it won't look believable. I also will need a lot of tris for the afro, as I'm not sure how I'm going to approach that yet, and will probably need a lot of tris.

Also rigged and posed the singer. This was a good learning experience, in rigging the skirt I figured out how to correctly add bones in Max, and parent them, something I didn't know how to do before, otherwise I would have rigged the drummer in Max.

Here is a fairly finished singer, she still needs quite a bit of polish, but I'm pretty happy with her progression.