It's the final week of FMP, Before we are finished forever. Its been a long ride. I spent my final week not freaking out actually. As you probably saw in my last weeks Blog, I'm kind of finished. So this week has been relatively non stressful. I spent most of this week creating my hand in files and tiding up everything for it to be marked. I also worked on making really pretty renders of all my characters as well as creating the marmoset scenes and uploading them.

last week I contacted Blair Armitage for some feedback as she has been helpful enough to respond with a bunch of stuff that I should change and fix, so after hand in I'm going to be making a look of edits.

During this week I also contact Kevin McDowell for some crit, as he was nice enough to look at my stuff and give some feedback as well. So even though this is the end, its just the beginning in terms of how I want these characters and my own skills to improve.

Anyway here's some final renders and beauty shots for you.











I going to start working on my post mortem/ hand in Blog now. :) Thanks