I began this week by unwrapping the character model.  I have split up the character model in the 4 textures sheets, each 2048 by 2048, so collectively 4k textures for the whole model. I broke up the models sheet into head, hair, clothes and body.

I then moved onto baking my high poly sculpt on to the low poly, and with a clean up of a few artefacts on the sheets, i then moved onto texturing. I started by texturing the hair, this stage took a few days as i wanted it to be of a certain standard like i mentioned in a pervious post. this is the state i been able to get the hair to.



The colours of my characters are very important, and so i decided to hold of further texturing until i had the colour palette down so I'm gonna focus on that for a day or two until i'm happy with that. this is what I've got so far for my drummer.