On Monday I continued figuring out the colour palette for all my characters, it's still not final, and likely to change a lot by the end of the project but its an idea. I want the lead singer to stand out more with her colour than the rest, so I tired to make her colours very different to the rest. I wanted the rest of the band have a similar palette. No totally happy with it yet.

I've started applying this to my drummer.

Haven't thought about the scene/ mood lighting yet which they sit in, the idea in my head is like a sketchy gig environment. I've been looking at the musician Grimes for a lot of inspiration, her gigs have very cool lighting so maybe something like this...

Current texture progress of the character.

Start of Rigging progress.
Character rig first pass.

Current stage of rig also added some lights to scene, starting to think about the mood. struggling to get the materials right, if any one knows any good resources or videos that cover material definition, or just PBR texturing for characters I'd really appreciate it.
Also getting tucked into my next character's highpoly.