On Monday I began with a paint over of where I want the character to progress to. I feel the character is overall to clean, also I think her overall skin colour needs some tweaking. I also want to add tattoos, though talking to my tutor he said that I have overdone it in this paint over and their is not enough rest area, so I need to dial it back. Manly I want to have another stab at those jeans as I think they currently look really bad.

I then moved on to sculpting my second character sculpt, and refined that. I looked at Danny Devito for reference for his fat belly, I work very quickly on this sculpt, as iwas happy with the base design all i needed to do now was start refining him, and adding the surface detail to bring him up to the standard of the hopefully the whole band.

Then I moved onto retopo. I didn't come into any hiccups here and in fact got most of the character done within half my budget, and I don't feel I have to add that geometry back because he is half the size of the rest of the character it actually makes sense.

I then moved onto the unwrap, I was behind on the last character, but with this character I've been able to pull it back. When Unwrapping I split this character into sub materials IDs. I give the face a whole sheet, because its the focal point and will be under more scrutiny. Now that I'm back on track i feel a lot better about what I'm Going to Achieve.