This week I started baking down my textures and then texturing. I worked on color Palete at the same time as texturing which I think was not the best idea. I focused on adding the face paint, this was inspired by the character monkey from the video game, Enslaved Odyssey to the west. I really like his design and sort of stole that a little bit for my own character.
I think I'm making better progress with this character, than the last in terms of texturing, although I can see some things that need work such and, the body and jacket have pretty similar roughness. Texturing the amp I think was the most successful part so far, I think i got it looking pretty acurate to my reference of an amp.
This is my first pass. I spent the rest of this week tweaking and just getting comfortable with substance painter. I'm enjoying substance a lot right now, though I can see that everything is way too shiny.