Starting the hologram Lead singer, Mainly focused on getting a anime style face, and poly painted the face a little. Also testing out a hair style, which might change. I begin the poly painting by following the colour groups rule, I'm still not sure if i am doing it correct, but the end paint doesn't look bad, so I'm happy so far.
Current stage of the high poly, Ideally I feel it could do with more surface detail, such as memory folds on the shirt. I also need to use my Hair Planes Insert mesh brush to do the hair. Overall I am going to move onto re topology otherwise i will never stop working on it.
Starting on a robot leg, this will be visible where the hologram is disappearing. I wanted it to read as familiar to the muscles you would see in the leg. I looked at the artist Marco Plouffe and his contribution to the new Deus Ex franchise.

gonna begin unwrapping next week, and texturing. Busy, Busy, Busy!