finished retopo, when retopologizing I looked at the topology of the character is the Witcher 3 game as reference, I love how much detail they can get into such low tri character models, I Think good topology is an art form in it's self and something I still struggle with. One feature that I noticed of characters in the Witcher is that they double the geometry around the nose and mouth which makes it look really round and nice.


here is the low poly with the baked normals, hair is place holder, just used some old hair textures.I am pretty happy with the bakes I think they came out pretty nice, especially the bag. I just need to now go into the bakes and remove the seam around the backs of the hands.
and face textures so far, still need to do the skin maps. I've been studying how Blair Armitage does face texturing in order to try and apply it to my models. I am very new to this but I don't hate the result I am getting so far. I haven't done any roughness yet but just playing around with the fuzz map settings in marmoset I like how it looks already.
Here is the current stage of the face textures. going to get the rest of the base textures done on Monday then I'm going to start the fourth and final character. I also need to look at how to do make up, this is an aspect of character art, that I Have no doubt I will be completely terrible at. I have been advised to watch some youtube tutorials on how to apply make up. 
I have also put a hologram mask into the fuzz map setting which get a nice effect of holographic material on the edges of the face as it catches light.